- Last Updated: Thursday, 13 April 2017 21:05
- Published: Friday, 09 May 2014 21:54
- Written by Administrator
The objectives of the Nile Shrine Golf Club are to encourage and promote friendly competition in golf among fellow Nobles, to advance the spirit of fellowship and to actively support the golf facilities of the Nile Shrine.
Regular Club Membership
The annual dues are $60.00. This membership includes $25.00 dues for the Washington State Golf Association which keeps your handicap and $35.00 to the Nile Golf Club.
The annual dues for this category are $40.00. The Social Member is a full voting member with all privileges of the Regular Member except he is not a member of the Washington State Golf Association (handicaps will not be kept).
Club Room Lockers
The annual dues for a locker are $30.00. To be eligible for a locker the Shriner must be a member of the Nile Men's Golf Club.
Special Temporary Membership Offer
A Master Mason in good standing may be eligible for a Temporary Membership in the Nile Golf Club. The following rules shall be followed:
- One year temporary membership for each individual
- Will pay the regular dues (includes WSCIA dues and Nile Golf Club fees for the current calendar year)
- Eligible for Nile Shrine green fee rates (no guest privileges)
- Eligible for cart storage
- Eligible for locker in Club Room
- Eligible for competitions and club championship
- Key card for Shrine members only
- Non-voting rights
The Golf Advisory Committee meets the last Wednesday of the month at 1:00pm at the Nile Shrine Center. except Oct, Nov & Dec.
The Golf Club meets the last Wednesday of the month at 5:30pm at the Nile Shrine Center. except Nov & Dec.