- Last Updated: Thursday, 31 January 2019 00:04
- Published: Friday, 09 May 2014 21:54
- Written by Administrator
The objectives of the Nile Shrine Golf Club are to encourage and promote friendly competition in golf among fellow Nobles, to advance the spirit of fellowship and to actively support the golf facilities of the Nile Shrine.
Regular Club Membership
The annual dues are $40.00. You may elect to join the Washington State Golf Association and maintain a GHIN (Golf Handicap Index Number). The cost is $36.00 per year.
The annual dues for this category are $40.00. The Social Member is a full voting member with all privileges of the Regular Member except he is not a member of the Washington State Golf Association (handicaps will not be kept).
Club Room Lockers
The annual dues for a locker are $30.00. To be eligible for a locker the Shriner must be a member of the Nile Men's Golf Club. Note: All memberships and lockers must be renewed annually beginning January 1st of each calendar year.
A Shriner in good standing may be eligible for a Membership in the Nile Golf Club.
One year membership for each individual includes:
- Eligible for Nile Shrine green fee rates (no guest privileges)
- Eligible for cart storage
- Eligible for locker in Club Room
- Eligible for competitions and club championship
- Eligible for membership in the NW Golf Association
The Golf Club meets the last Wednesday of the month at 5:30pm at the Nile Shrine Center March through October.