Last Updated: Friday, 20 June 2014 19:38
Published: Friday, 20 June 2014 19:38
Written by Administrator
Rules and Regulations for Tournaments, Leagues and Guests
- Children under ten (10) are not permitted on the Golf Course unless accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- Damage to Nile Temple property shall be paid for by the person responsible.
- Nile Temple shall not be responsible for loss or damage to property of anyone using these facilities.
- No one under the age of eighteen (18) will be permitted to rent power carts.
- Men's Dress Code: The following is regarded as appropriate dress; golf shoes (spikeless preferred), mid-thigh walking shorts, golf shirts with sleeves and collars (neat collarless shirts may also be worn), and slacks or neat jeans.
Unacceptable attire: Tank tops, bare tops, sweat pants, cutoffs.
- Women's Dress Code: The following is regarded as appropriate dress; golf shoes (spikeless preferred), slacks, neat jeans, mid-thigh shorts and skirts, tops with at least 2" wide shoulder straps.
Unacceptable attire: Halter and strapless tops, bare midriffs, high heels.
- Unless otherwise posted, all power carts shall be required to stay on the cart paths. When posted, the ninety degree rule must be followed. Power carts are not allowed on the tee areas or within thirty (30) feet of the green except when on the cart path.
- Hand carts are not permitted within twenty (20) feet of the green and may not be rolled onto any part of the tee areas, greens, through bunkers, or between bunkers and greens.
- Replace divots, repair ball marks, rake bunkers.
- Each player must have their own separate bag of clubs.
- The course will be marshaled. Slow Players will be asked to leave.
- All golfers are responsible for personal injury or property damage they cause. All incidents must be reported to the Pro Shop.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the Course during public play except when authorized by Nile Temple. No party or ice chests are allowed on the Golf Course or on rental carts. Use of any controlled substance on the Course or in any Nile facility will result in criminal prosecution. Substance abuse of any kind will not be tolerated.